as long as the trees grow I will be yours forever, [private w/ WWB]

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: as long as the trees grow I will be yours forever, [private w/ WWB]

Post  Zoketi on Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:58 pm

{{ heeeeh <3 c: }}

{{ Mistwing }}

Mistwing clenched her claws on the stone seating before slipping neatly off with a rustle of her wings. She tilted her head around, not sure where she planned to go. The floor before her was full of gryphons moving about, but it wasn't so packed that it would be difficult to maneuver through. She was glad of that. With a nervous glance to Shadowfeather, she took a step forwards. Her eyes set about drinking in the colorful sights as she moved, avoiding contact with others if she could help it.
Zoketi
Admin

View user profile http://zoketi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet on Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:52 pm

*- S h a d o w f e a t h e r -*

Shadowfeather weaved after her, letting her lead the way. He noticed she seemed careful not to brush into any other gryphon, and when she looked back at him with a slightly worried expression, he nodded in encouragement and smiled slightly. He was glad she'd allowed him to show her a part of a world that had been his at one time. Perhaps they would be able to share a world, some day. At that thought, however, Shadowfeather's ears burned and he quickly brushed the ludicrous idea away, ruffling his wings out a bit before stepping up to catch up with the pretty grey-speckled gryphon in front of him.
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi on Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:16 pm

{{ Mistwing }}

She trod forwards, claws making soft clicks on the smooth stone ground. The music echoed in her mind and the many patterns and colors of the other gryphons made her head spin. She matched her friend's pace, taking comfort in his presence next to her. Happiness bubbled from within, and with a burst of courage, she brushed her head against his shoulder for a moment. Then turning, she weaved ahead at a faster pace. She slowed after a few seconds and halted, standing in next to a pair of gryphons slow-dancing with each other. She let her tail swish gently in time with the beat.
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet on Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:02 pm

Shadowfeather became acutely aware of her touch as her soft head feathers brushed against his own coarser shoulder. He felt his fur rise on end a bit and after a moment forced it back down. He followed her, resisting the urge to smile and shake his head. He noticed she had led them to an area with a few couples dancing together, and Shadowfeather immediately felt his heart fumble a beat. He raised his head slightly, giving her a crooked smile. He debated whether he should ask her to dance, but worried that if he did she would decline. It wouldn't be too surprising if she did decline, but at this point, he didn't really know what to expect from her. Flicking his tail a bit, he cleared his throat quietly before bowing his head to her and murmuring as quietly as he could without fear of her not hearing, "Would you care to dance, Mistwing?"
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi on Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:12 pm

[ the adorableness is killing me -swoons- ]

{{ Mistwing }}

Mistwing rested her gaze in a daze of happiness on the scene before her. She turned back to face the young dark-feathered male, and flicked her ears as he bowed and spoke to her. A rush of giddiness nearly made her wings open, but her self-control kept her still. A faint smile rippled over her face and she moved a step towards him. "I'd love to," she murmured, barely able to keep the delight from her voice. She flexed her claws a little on the ground and moved another step towards Shadowfeather, very aware of how close they were getting, and how her heart was thumping loudly.
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet on Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:42 pm

[THIS IS SO FREAKING CUTE IM GONNA CRY DONT TOUCH ME IHAWTBNHJWATNWT but anyways yes omg im posting wow such words much rp omg]

Though he had been ready to shrug off words of rejection as smoothly as he could, he couldn't quite help his golden eyes from widening in gentle happiness at her consent. He tried not to hold his breath as she moved closer, until Shadowfeather could almost imagine the feeling of their feathers brushing, and the two began swaying gently in time with the others. He didn't know whether he was breathing or not, but to be honest, he also felt if he were to pass out and this all to have been a dream it would be more believeable. Although he had had other female...friends, before, it had never been anything close to how this felt. It hadn't been as raw or as new. And though he knew he had to tell himself that he wasn't sure if he and Mistwing were even friends at all, he couldn't help but feel that there was no one he'd rather spend time with than the griphon who's eyes he couldn't help but get lost in in the dim, beautiful light of the room.

[i hope that wasn't too much i didn't know what to dooooo ^^'''''''''''''''''''' *flail* it was just a feeling of the momenttttt]
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi on Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:05 pm

[ AW GAWRSH IKR THE FEELS -clutches chest- your post was perfect omg im squealing ]

{{ Mistwing }}

As she allowed herself to fall into a rhythmic motion, she could not tear her eyes off his visage, with those brilliant golden orbs, like little suns. Her surroundings had vanished, leaving the world composed of just herself and Shadowfeather. She could taste the fire of her drink on her tongue, and it kept her so alive, so marvelously alive. Locked in a dance with the handsome dark-feathered male, she forget entirely where she was. Heat suffused through her face and she momentarily looked away, smiling to herself. Why was this...so nice? She didn't want it to end. Even when the song changed, they didn't break apart, just continued on with a new beat, slow and easily like before. Mistwing tipped up her head again, hardly breathing. She felt like she wanted to say something...but there was nothing she could put into words. And besides...she didn't dare ruin the moment with vocal interruption.
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet on Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:51 pm

[TEEE SO CUTE <333 ily ilthem yay]

The male gryphon didn't even realise the music had changed, and barely realised his body began moving differently almost on it's own, himself and her the only things in this world. He knew it sounded cliché, but it was true, and he could find no other words to reciprocate his emotions at that time. He almost felt like crying, but there was no way he was going to interrupt this moment in any way, as long as he felt she still wanted it to go on as he did. Their eyes met, teal and gold mingling like the sun-kissed ocean surface, and colours danced around them in their own pocket universe. Shadowfeather blinked, realising their situation. After all--he, he hardly knew her, right? Should he really be doing this? Was this technically taking advantage of her? After all, she had had a bit of a drink, and how was he to know how she held her liquor?! He was suddenly washed with shame and worry, and snapped his eyes shut and stepped away from her, beginning with a stuttering apology before his retreat caused him to accidentally bump into the female of another couple behind them, who gave a light but startled cry. "O-oh I'm, I'm so very sorry Miss--" he stammered, his face possibly feeling even hotter than before, and clumsily made his way off the dance floor, wondering if this was the worst 180 turn in his luck he'd had ever. Oh, he felt like the fool. He deserved it though, right? Lowering his head, he shuffled his feathers closer around him, wondering if Mistwing would follow him off the floor or not. Wondering if she'd ever see him or speak to him again. He'd humiliated her too, hadn't he? 'Oh, I am such a fool!' He'd been that close to the most beautiful gryphon he'd ever met and he'd made an embarrassing scene for them both! It wasn't like the whole establishment was staring at him now or anything--it was just a very minor disturbance, if it could even be called one--but everything felt awful to him at that moment, hoping against hope that Mistwing would find her way back to him and perhaps accept any apology he managed to stutter out past his flushed face.
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi on Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:47 pm

[ d'awwwww huggles sha ]

{{ Mistwing }}

Lost in bliss. That was a good description, she thought. It wasn't til she noticed Shadowfeather's movement that she was jerked out of the moment, eyes blinking rapidly as he backed away, into someone else, and then vanished between the crowd. The pale she-gryff remained stationary for a moment, staring back at the faces looking curiously towards her, a reddish male here and a blonde-feathered female there. They lost interest after a bit, returning to their own dancing, but Mistwing took longer before she found her breath and her ability to move. She stumbled forwards, lowering her flushed face as she pattered her way through the throng of gryphons, avoiding any glances and making sure not to bump into anyone. Her heart thumping nervously, she wondered what had spooked Shadowfeather away. She was rather hurt by his abandonment, but at the same time concerned. In all honesty, she wondered if he had grown anxious about dancing. She'd been tense and frightened, yes, but enamored and joyful at the same time. She clenched her beak tightly and moved on until she spotted his dark feathers nearby, away from the dance floor. Approaching him on soft paws, she lowered her head and chirped out a quiet, "Shadowfeather?"
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet on Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:47 pm

The male gryphon only had a few moments to wallow in his embarrassment and try to straighten his thoughts into something coherent he could say once he saw Mistwing again, before the very female his thoughts were tumbling over showed up by him, quietly calling him by name. He turned to face her, his expression a constant mixture of shame and worry and regret, but within was his care for her, as well. "Oh gods, Mistwing, I'm sorry, truly I am. I don't know what came over me, I-I just suddenly felt...I was worried I was taking advantage of you in some way, or p-perhaps I had wronged you or brought shame upon you by my actions and I would never want to do such a thing, so I," he rambled, his words spilling out faster than he could think, golden eyes darting to the ground, to his paws, only glancing up at her for a split second before he averted his gaze again, "I am sorry I left so rudely. I feel quite the fool, and though I do not deserve it, I beg your forgiveness.." he trailed off, his head down in a slight bow, shoulders low, but even hunched down slightly as he was he was still a bit taller than the pretty female standing before him, quiet throughout his awkward rambling. His heart beat in erratic ways, slow, then fast, and he resisted the urge to clap his beak together in nervousness.
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi on Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:08 am

[ heavy breathing ]

{{ Mistwing }}

She saw him, saw his expression, the mixture of all those emotions that his eyes betrayed. Really, she wasn't angry. How could she be? To her, it made sense. In fact, she was surprised she hadn't done it first. With her social anxiety and all. So now as he spoke, she'd already forgiven him. As he closed off, hunched and forlorn looking, she blinked, eyes creasing in concern. Perhaps it was the juice she'd drank, but she didn't feel as nervous as she thought she would. But no. He hadn't been taking advantage of her, she knew that. She was still aware of her choices. A tiny, almost flirtatious smile flickered across her beak as she tipped her head forwards. She pulled open one wing and let the tip of her primary feathers brush over Shadowfeather's shoulder. "You are forgiven, good sir," she trilled out, lifting up her head a little and feeling warmth creep over her face. And then she lost the moment, and lowered her wing and head, blushing more furiously as she twisted one forepaw on the cavern floor. "Honestly. It's-it's okay." she went on, staring downwards.
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet on Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:02 pm

He watched her, a smile breaking across his face as he sighed in relief. "G-great. Wonderful! Thank you," he ruffled his wings happily, feeling as though a weight had lifted off his shoulders, and then looked around for inspiration. "Is there anything you would like to do or see? I could treat you to a snack or perhaps something to drink?" he offered, wanting to do something for her. He didn't really know why. All he knew was that he wanted to spend time with her a get to know her as much as he could. He felt he couldn't stand still much longer. As he let go of his foolish worrying, he felt the need to fly high with her, to run across fields, or even just to sit with a cool drink and chat with her. He resisted the urge to bounce slightly on his feet, shaking his headfeathers a bit instead. The song playing now was a happy, but gentle one. There was laughter in the air at times, scents of good food and joyous times in the slight breeze of the place from the little tunnels that acted as vents here. He wondered vaguely what time it was, if it was dark out or not. He couldn't really recall how long they'd been here, but he didn't particularly care. He felt they could do whatever they wanted. And if she wanted to leave, find someone she knew somewhere that wasn't with him, that was okay too. He felt confident, for some reason, that even if they parted he would see her again.

[screaming bc im trash i take forever put me in a crate plz]
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi on Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:34 pm

[ u r not trash hush ]

{{ Mistwing }}

Pearl-grey feathers shifted as the female adjusted her position. She dipped her head thoughtfully, considering his suggestions. They'd already had drink, and she wasn't particularly hungry. Really, she was quite content--even after the little mishap. Returning her blue-green gaze to the he-gryff's face, she blinked and shuffled her wings against her flanks. "We could...just...walk, I suppose. And find a place to sit away from the crowd. And we could talk..." she murmured, eyes shyly scanning across his visage. Mistwing's tail gave a light flutter as she surveyed him. It sounded better in her mind. She didn't really know what to do, but her idea seemed reasonable enough, perhaps. And, she still didn't wish to leave this place. No, it was too intriguing. She wanted to take it apart piece by piece and discover its secrets. Was that what she wanted to do to Shadowfeather, too?

Maybe, she thought.

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet on Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:53 pm

Shadowfeather flushed at her suggestion--being alone with her, in a dark corner of this place?--but he made himself take his mind away from things that sometimes happened in dark corners of these places, and instead nodded. "Y-yes, of course! Sounds good," he agreed, and began leading the way to the outskirts of the main event. They walked along, keeping against the walls, until they made it to the partitioned area, divided by a soft silken curtain. He quickly hurried past the first few rooms, where they could see dim shapes of other gryphons and such extremely close together on the soft cushions. Finally, he found one away from the others, a little nook small enough that people didn't go there that often. It was a bit brighter too, but still considered dim. The coloured light crystals gave this room a pale blue hue, like moonlight on clear water. Shadowfeather settled into one of the cushions, a dark blue one that almost melded into the darkness of his feathers. "We can find another, if this is too--too cozy for you," he offered, looking down at his paws. They had room, but he wasn't sure if she would willingly sit this close to him otherwise. The cushion across from his wasn't quite a gryphon-distance away, and a small gryphon at that. He watched her as she looked in, surveying the room. He wondered if she would enter. "S-so, uh...what are you going to do after, after this...?" the words spilled out of his mouth. The question had been at the back of his mind for a while now, but he hadn't meant to ask it already. He didn't want her to leave. He was being selfish and pathetic, he knew, but no matter how much he tried he couldn't alter his feelings--whatever it was he did feel for her. He did not know himself.
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi on Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:42 pm

{{ Mistwing }}

Straightening, she stepped after him, movements fluid and graceful. They stayed out of the crowd, which pleased Mistwing, and she found herself staring only too often at the dark gryphon in front of her as they walked. Things passed by in a blur, and she didn't really pay attention to her surroundings, which was quite unlike her usual self. Instead her gaze trailed over Shadowfeather's sleek physique, admiring it. She could hear her heartbeat thudding so loud in her chest. When they halted, and her companion presented the little room, her feathery ears flicked with interest. Shadowfeather entered and settled on a dark navy blue cushion, but the she-gryff hesitated a moment, still drinking in the scents and sights. The light from the crystals gave it a soft, almost melancholy aura, but she didn't mind it. Quickly shaking her head to the male's words, she slowly made her way into the alcove. As she was lowering herself onto the nearest cushion, which was hardly a few paces from his, he'd spoken up again. Eyes glittering, she faced him, unsure of her response. What was she doing after this? "I'm...not sure." she admitted, letting her teal eyes dart to the ground for a moment. "I don't really have anything planned." Mistwing shuffled her wings and tucked her forepaws close, content on her cushion. She almost hoped the male would invite her to accompany him elsewhere, and the thought brought heat to her face, forcing her to turn her head towards the crystal-imbued walls, studying each shining shard.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top