Rising Springs Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

newcomers and adventures [w/ WWB] **ENDED**

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

newcomers and adventures [w/ WWB] **ENDED** - Page 4 Empty Re: newcomers and adventures [w/ WWB] **ENDED**

Post  Zoketi Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:01 pm

He stared at her for a moment, then drew back his paw with a quiet snuffle, pulling the mouse towards him. What was he to do now? He didn't suppose he could stuff in both mice. But then, he wondered why he had offered it to Elodi. He wrinkled his nose, but then bent to eat one of the mice, tearing into the warm flesh. When he had finished the mouse, feeling content and full, he licked his muzzle and glanced down at the remaining rodent. Perhaps he'd save it for later. Yes, that was good. He lifted his head and gazed at the tabby-and-white she-cat for a moment. "I'll save this one." he murmured, taking it by the tail to prepare to head back to their things.
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

http://zoketi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

newcomers and adventures [w/ WWB] **ENDED** - Page 4 Empty Re: newcomers and adventures [w/ WWB] **ENDED**

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:43 pm

Elodi nodded at him and the two cats headed back to their mini-camp, greeting the horses as they packed up to continue on their journey. Now with full stomachs, the felines and equines felt a renewed vigour in their movements and the air seemed ecstatic with the fervour of adventure.

~~TIIIIMMMEEEE SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPP~~

{short post is short xP}
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:04 pm

{{ omg you butt what do I say ;n; jkjk <3 }}
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:11 pm

{{i know I know ugh I don't know....awefawjkgawlg xP I'm sorrrryyyyyyyyyy...I don't know where to go....my muse for this rp is deadddd... :< }}
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:20 pm

{{ same... -weeps- but my warrior cat muse and wolf muse aren't... -stares at mountain wolf pack rp and shadowclan/mountainclan rps- }}
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:54 pm

{{wait though we haven't started those have we? [Just wondering] Like I know we used to have warriors and wolf rps but you didn't get to copy them did you?}}
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:00 pm

[nah we haven't. :p yeah I didn't copy them, mostly cuz I wanted to redo them. xD]
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum