Rising Springs Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1x1 with WalkingWithBarefeet

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

1x1 with WalkingWithBarefeet - Page 3 Empty Re: 1x1 with WalkingWithBarefeet

Post  Zoketi Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:56 pm

The he-bear shrugged slightly, masking most of he grief he felt with an offhand motion. Again, he told himself there was no point in dwelling on misery. Zamarru twitched his ears as he watched the female, feeling empathy towards her. He couldn't quite think of a reply and instead followed Euila's gaze to where their sisters enjoyed each other. They looked as though they'd known each other for months. "Yeah..." he finally rumbled, still watching the two smaller bears.

Sarashia wrinkled her nose. "They wouldn't dare!" she huffed with outward confidence. "We'll convince them. I dunno about your sister, but I don't think Zam will mind." she pointed out, mostly reassuring herself. The pale-furred bear lifted her chin, stomping her paws decidedly on the ground. Zamarru would listen, of course he would! "C'mon! We have to try at least." she told Nakana, taking a step towards the other two bears.
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

http://zoketi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:40 am

Nakana smiled slightly at her new friend's confidence, following her as she made her way to their older siblings. Nakana sat in front of Euila, sheepishly twiddling her paws before jumping up and resting her forepaws on Euila's shoulders--splashing a bit of water about in the process, but Euila didn't mind--and whispered in her ear just as Sarashia asked them aloud. "So, we were thinking...could we all travel together..? You know, as a...family..?"

Euila was taken aback a bit by her sister's question, and as Nakana hopped off of her she ran the opportunity through her mind. The slightest blush warmed her cheeks at the though--travelling with a male bear her age for who-knows-how-long, there was no doubt they would become close. And honestly Euila wasn't sure  how she felt about that. But this wasn't just about her--Nakana had really taken to Sarashia, and she didn't want her embarrassment to cost her little sister her first true friendship with another bear her age. 'Besides, I can definitely keep the relationship between Zamarru and I strictly friend-only in my side of the deal,' she told herself determinedly, her eyes softening a bit with success as she glanced to Zamarru to see his reaction. She didn't want outright say yes, just in case Zamarru vehemently opposed for some reason.

Last edited by WalkingWithBarefeet on Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:15 pm

She plopped on her haunches next to Nakana as they halted before the older bears. "We've got an idea! All four of us should travel together." she exclaimed, noting her friend whispering to her sister in the exact moment, so that their words blurred a little. She wagged her stump of a tail and fixed her gaze on her brother, hope and excitement flickering in the depths of her eyes. "Please!" she added, as if it did not already seem obvious.

He watched the youngsters amble over and gave a snorffle of surprise as Sarashia and Nakana spoke. In all honesty, he wanted to agree. Euila had a strange new charm and he did not want to part from her. He looked towards her, wondering if he could gleam emotions from her outside. She seemed to be considering the request. It was silent, and he decided he should answer. He just hoped it wouldn't be the wrong one. "... Yes. That would be fine, with me." he rumbled, almost blandly, and then turned back to Euila instinctively, curiosity faint in his silvery gaze. He did not want to disappoint his sister, or Euila's, so hopeful they seemed.
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Mon Jan 06, 2014 2:39 pm

Euila took in Zamarru's words, her eyes glittering in suppressed excitement as she tried to hide her answer. "Well...I don't know..." she carried on, seeming to think about it. Nakana sat nearby, staring up at her sister with wide eyes. "But...if it's alright with Zamarru..." she continued, and that was all the little ones needed. They hopped up and down, yelping with excitement, tackling each other before running to leap at their older siblings in a hug. "Thank you, thank you, thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!" they chorused, Nakana swatting playfully at her sister's ears, eyes meeting in gratitude. Euila nibbled at her sister's paw, gently throwing her off so she landed on her back, then Euila reached forward to give her sister a raspberry on her belly. Kana squealed in ticklish delight, struggling her paws weakly against her sister's head as she laughed. Euila withdrew, and Nakana scrambled up and gave her sister one last giggle complemented with a stuck-out-tongue before Sarashia whisked her off and they romped in the water. Euila smiled and laughed lightly at their antics, twitching her nose slightly.

Nakana giggled again, unable to keep her joy at bay. Suddenly, her stomach growled. She remembered that she and Euila had been in the middle of lunch when they'd met Sarashia and Zamarru, and she glanced guiltily back at where her discarded berries lay on the other side of the river. She mumbled something to Sarashia, running off to grab a few, struggling to bring all of them back to share. She held a branch out for Sarashia, muttering "'ere, ake sum!", offering them to her friend. She hoped she wouldn't drop them in the river, where they'd surely be lost.
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:43 am

The pale-coated bear felt almost like he had rushed into it when he heard Euila's hesitant words. However, he let out a soft gushing breath as she accepted. It was hidden by the enthused shrieks of the younger siblings. He turned towards his sister and Nakana with a faintly amused smile. Sarashia leapt up from where she had collided with her new friend and jumped upon Zamarru, her momentum knocking him over. She dampened his face with licks and then darted off before he could hardly react. He reached a paw out to poke her on the head, a very bearish grin on his muzzle. Their excitement was infectious. "Thank you so much!" she added again, before nosing Nakana and heading over to the shallow river to play some more, rejuvenated in an even better mood. Zamarru let his smile slowly drift off as he sat back up, shaking his thick pale coat.

She splashed happily in the water, vision blurry as she galloped through the liquid far too fast. She skidded to a sloshy halt as she noticed Nakana's presence was no longer near her, and the water had calmed a bit. The sight of berries made her drool a little. She waded towards her new friend and gratefully grabbed a few and popped them in her mouth with delight. "'anks!" she murmured, taking a whole pawful and shoving them not so carefully in her mouth. Swallowing, she wiped her muzzle with a paw and then swished it in the water, becoming more forceful and splashing it over both her and Nakana.
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:14 pm

Nakana allowed Sarashia to take her helping, then she wiggled the branch around in her mouth to get at the berries left on the middle. She devoured them gratefully, cherishing the tasty gooey seeds and berry mush inside. "When I was little, my momma used to make us this tasty breakfast of different kinds of berry mush and our favourite roots, sometimes with bits of squirrel or salmon, even caribou meat inside. She'd have to get up before dawn to gather everything, sometimes for days on end, until she'd stored enough to make it. Maybe I could make it for you sometime! Now that we're all a family...we could have a tradition of doing it every other week or something, or maybe on holidays," Nakana smiled over their little snack, excited at all these new possibilities that came with having a family.

"Well," Euila smiled, watching the younger cubs but speaking to Zamarru, "looks like we're family now, huh? ...A proper family..." Euila felt a series of emotions at that moment, some nostalgic, some overjoyed, but overall her heart felt warm and she was happier than she'd been in a long while.
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:46 am

The male rumbled warmly, content. "So it seems." he agreed, his eyes too fixed on the younger bears as they chatted eagerly in the shallows of the river. He exhaled deeply and then settled down on the ground on his stomach, tucking his paws close.

Sarashia listened excitedly to her friend's words, nodding her head. "Yeah yeah yeah!" she woofed, licking her muzzle, "That sounds great! I'm so glad we're together now, everything will be so much more fun." She glanced over to Euila and Zamarru, then back to Nakana and wiggled about in the stream. She reached for a few more berries, unable to resist the sweetness, and sat in the shallows licking her claws.
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:48 pm

{{do you wanna time skip on this too? xP I'm losing my muse for this rp tooooooo Dx but if you don't want to i can redo and post here, whatever worksss}}
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:26 pm

{{ hahah sureee, let's skip. Because same for me...this and the PiB one are just blahhhh...but I'm super into the Eragon and MistxSha ones. XD }}
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:38 pm

{{yessssssssss I agree completely xP I'm especially into the Eragon one :3 but I have been since we started it <3 when should we time skip to? Idk...I think we need some idea in where it's heading :/ we need plot instead of just being bears and playing and eating and sleeping....}}
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:06 pm

{{ yeah I gotchu. :\ It'll just get boring. Hrm....plots. My weakness. Well aside from random dangers, I dunno. -thinks- GAH. I DON'T EVEN KNOW. Disease...humans...etc... }}
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:46 pm

{{i knowwww :< we need like....something that could last for a while...maybe humans could capture one/two of them or something? Or....or.....blargh...forest fire? Or...guaweruinawkf I DON'T KNOW i suck at this xP }}
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:52 pm

{{ UGH I know. Plots are the worst thing for me... blah. but perhaps the human idea? for lack of a better one. ;n; }}
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:12 pm

{{we could..I just feel like there's gotta be something more we can do :/ idk...and I guess...who would get attacked? }}
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:18 pm

{{ I know....blarh. maybe one of the younger two? :I }}
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:56 pm

{okayssss....yeah that would work. IDK man we need plot. Like after they get attacked and fight off the attack or at least escape...then what? EH x/ idk we can at least start the attack if you want. I just feel like it's always -derp about, run into trouble, defeat the trouble, derp about, repeat- ya know? xP}
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:01 pm

[ ugh I knowwww. xc sigh. I can start if you want...maybe edit this post (I'm to lazy to right now). ]
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:14 am

It'd been a few days since the young bears had decided to travel together. Throughout that time, it'd been pretty uneventful. But in a way that was nice. Zamarru was content to trundle along with his sister and the other two, enjoying the chatter of the younger girls and the peace of the woods. Euila had taken the lead for now, and Zamarru was in the rear. They'd sorta taken that as a formation. Both Sarashia and Nakana seemed quite ecstatic about the whole deal. They'd not shut their mouths for even a moment on the travels except to sleep. They even talked themselves to sleep. It was quite ridiculous, but Zamarru couldn't blame them. Sarashia hadn't had a friend like this before, and he guessed Nakana hadn't either. In any way, it was a good change. The young pale-colored male lifted his nose to the wind and took in a deep breath. He'd learned to shut out the rambling a little, as it did grow rather obnoxious. Glancing to the side, he spotted a large group of thick berry bushes in a more open part of the forest. "Hey Euila, could we stop by those berry-shrubs for a bit? It's getting late, and we could snack and then sleep there." he called out, stepping forwards to bypass the younger two and speak directly to his friend.

Sarashia toddled along beside her new best friend forever, jabbering on about the one time she'd caught two squirrels at once. It had been quite the feat, if she said so herself (which she did). However, she trailed off when she heard her brother speak up, and glanced to the side, spotting the bushes he voiced. "Great jumping reindeer, I'm starving!" With a squeal of excitement, she charged ahead without waiting for Euila's consent.
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:08 pm

Euila's gaze flicked over to Zamarru as he came up beside her, twitching her nose at the mention of berries. Now that he said it...she was pretty hungry. The she-bear opened her mouth to agree, but then the sound of one of the two voices they had heard non-stop for the past several days piped up and the owner zipped off in the direction of the bushes, with Euila's own sister scrambling behind her with shouts of "Wait up!" Euila laughed, and looked at Zamarru with a challenging gaze, "Last one there has to eat the tiny wrinkly ones!" and trundled off after the two younger bears.

Nakana hurried after Sarashia, but when her friend suddenly skidded to a stop--having reached the bushes quite quickly in their food-frenzy haste--Nakana let out a squeal and jumped in instinct to get over the obstacle, but that was of course when Sarashia reared up to reach some of the higher, jucier berries first. Nakana crashed onto her friend's back, and the two tumbled into a berry thicket with squeals of laughter and the squishing of berries on their fur. Not much caring that they now wore much of their evening snack, the two girls quickly set to work picking all the berries from that particular bush from the inside out, having a contest to see who could stuff the most in their mouth and throw the small sour ones at each other, only furthering the recolouration of their fur.

((heehee ^^' omg post))
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:40 pm

Zamarru watched his sister charge ahead with a sigh, not surprised when Nakana hurtled after her and the two ended up goofing around as they always did. He blinked at Euila's comment, then scrambled after her, paws thudding over the terrain. Whether he'd meant to let it happen or not, Euila had beat him there. Though he didn't think she could force him to eat the icky wrinkled berries. Snorting at the quivering, giggling bush Sarashia and Nakana were in, he tossed his head and poked his nose towards the nearest shrub to nibble on the fruit.

Eager paws reached for the berries on top, but something furry collided with her and she tumbled forwards into the shrubbery with a squeak. Now colorful and giggling nonstop, she ignored the other two as she entertained herself with eating lots of juicy berries and throwing some back at Nakana.

[ omg i love the little two so much dies of the cuteness ]
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: