Rising Springs Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1x1 with WalkingWithBarefeet

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

1x1 with WalkingWithBarefeet - Page 2 Empty Re: 1x1 with WalkingWithBarefeet

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:22 pm

She blinked as he revealed the identities of the approaching bears, and felt a bit embarrassed at seeming so afraid. "Should I...go?" She asked, unsure if she should meet his family or not. Her ears flicked back as she realized he seemed just as reluctant to leave as she was.

[ughhh...short post...]
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:46 pm

He shrugged sadly. "If you want." he rumbled, watching her closely. The pawsteps were drawing closer, and now Zamarru could hear a faint voice accompanying them--his sister jabbering along. He sighed softly, scraping one paw along the snowy ground.

[euehhh same]
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

http://zoketi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:49 pm

Euila blinked, unsure. She didn't want to leave her new friend, but she wasn't sure what his family was like, and honestly, she was not sure she enjoyed meeting new bears. It didn't really happen often enough for her to be sure. So she just stepped towards Zamarru quickly, licked him on the cheek once with a mumbled thank you, and then scampered off into the forest, jumping over the underbrush as quietly as she could, heading back the way she'd come--the way towards her sister and her mother.
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:11 pm

He felt a tingle of happiness as she licked him, and gave her a last nuzzle as she dashed away. A feeling of regret swept through him as he wondered if that would be the last he saw of Euila. He hoped not. Zamarru wanted a friend, other than his sister. He told himself that they would meet again--at least it would force him to be happy. With a soft sigh, he shook the remaining clumps of snow off his pelt and began to move in the direction of his kin.

"Zamarru! There you are!" Sarashia plunged towards her brother, an expression of mixed annoyance and happiness on her furry face. She skidded to a halt in front of Zamarru, who frowned slightly at her. Then he looked up as his mother came into view, plodding along more slowly.

"Next time tell me before you wander off so far." she murmured to him in a stern tone. Zamarru ducked his head as Mvenki sniffed his face. "Who's that I smell on you?"

"A friend." he explained quietly, hesitant though he knew his mother wouldn't mind. "Her name's Euila. She's gone now, though."

Mvenki nodded. "Mhmm." She trundled past. "Let's go." Zamarru turned to follow, with Sarashia trotting just behind, nagging him with questions.
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:19 am

Euila pattered through the forest, suddenly eager to get back to her sister and mother. Out of nowhere, Euila was hit broadside, by something smallish and furry. With a whoosh, her breath left her lungs, just while she heard giggling from the thing that was now on top of her, rough pawpads moving around and sometimes squishing her face into the ground. "Nakana, geroff!" she grumbled, struggling to hold back her own laughter. "I owed you one, for leavin' me behind!" she explained, the smile evident in her voice. Euila rose, rubbing her paw against her squished nose, "Okay, I'll give you that one," she mumbled grudgingly. The girls heard pawsteps coming their way, familiar ones, and Kana turned around on the spot, then raced towards the approaching bear. "Mommy, Mommy! I found her! See!" Nakana nuzzled her mother happily. "Yes, dear, thank you," their mother smiled, then turned to Euila with a slightly more stern look on her face, "Euila, please darling, try not to go too far ahead, alright? We were worried." Euila lowered her head, ears flicking back, "Yes, Mother...I'm sorry..." Her mother's warm paw wrapped around her, pulling her close as she nuzzled her long snout lovingly against Euila, "It's alright, my little one. I'm just happy you're safe," Juika released her eldest daughter, giving her a last pat on the head, and Euila smiled back at her mother. Snuffling her nose, Juika's amber eyes held her daughter's leaf-green ones, "Who's that other little bear I smell on you?" she asked, sounding slightly worried but pleasantly curious. "Oh!" Euila's eyes sparked, and she sat more erect, "That's Zamarru! I met him while I was exploring. That's how come I took so long." Juika nodded in understanding, a small smile flickering on her face, "I'm glad you met a friend. I'm sure he was nice, knowing your taste in friends." Euila wasn't particularly sure what her mother meant by that, as she'd never really had friends before, but she smiled and jumped up all the same, running around to tackle her giggling sister.
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:18 pm

Zamarru trudged along behind his sister and mother, feeling a little sad. He tuned out Sarashia's rambling--accustomed to ignoring it--and dwelt on the memory of the new friend he had made. His gaze focused on the snowy ground as he hopped from snowdrift to snowdrift. So immersed in his thoughts, the light-colored grizzly cub nearly smacked into a tree. The extending roots, arched above the snow, had awoken him to its presence. He scurried after his family to catch up, noting that watching the ground was not such a great idea.

[time skip maybe? to them being a little older? idk :P]
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:54 pm

[Sure! Middle-adolescents? Equivalent of 16 or so?]

Euila waited, tense, as she stared with determination into the fast-running water beneath her. She stood perched on a rock by a salmon stream, ready to strike the moment a fish was within reach. Just then, a large one lept above the spray, trying to force it's way upstream. 'Bad idea,' Euila told it, her jaws clamping forward lighting-fast around the soft flesh. She held it gently, turning her neck to spit it out on the dusty shore behind her. "Kanaaa!!" she called, "I got yours!" Just as Euila finished her summons, Nakana burst through the bushes, with several limbs of berry-laden bush in her jaws. Her sister had grown up to be an adorable, pretty young bear, now nearing the in between stage of cub and adult. Her light brown fur was the colour of the brown autumn leaves and fallen pine needles that blanketed the forest floor, the white collar of fur around her neck as bright as newly fallen snow. Kana's big hazel-green eyes widened in happiness at the big salmon she got to eat, looking up at her sister with gratitude, "Mmkay, 'anks!" she answered around her mouthful, and Euila just smiled and shook her head slightly as she turned her attention back to the stream. Within a few minutes, she'd gotten herself a salmon and caught a few more for them to nibble on if they were still hungry after their mid-day meal. Euila herself had grown up to be a beautiful young bear, her fur darkening to the colour of the tree's great dark trunks, her own white collar thinner than her sister's but still visible among her darker body fur. Her light green eyes squinted with joy as she bit down on her third salmon, chasing it down with some of the delicious berries Kana had gathered.

"Hey," Kana began as she nibbled into her second fish, "when do you think Mom's coming back?"

Euila carefully chewed her mouthful, swallowing, "I don't know. Since that one bear showed up--I think his name was Jeko--and said he knew where Father was...She's probably still looking for him. She might've found him by now..."

Kana's eyes lit up, "Do you think he'll come back?!"

Euila thought a moment, looking at her sister with a mixture of expressions on her face. "I dunno, Kan...but if he does, we gotta play a prank on him. Payback for leaving us, yeah? It's gotta be the BEST one we've ever had. We gotta show him how clever we are, like Mom always says."

Nakana's eyes lit up, "Yeah! And it will be our best, cuz this time we'd be working on it together instead of working on it against each other," the two sisters laughed then Euila threw a pawful of berries at Nakana, who proceeded to leap at her sister and they tumbled a bit around the dusty ground.

Last edited by WalkingWithBarefeet on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:51 pm

[ yeeyy. eue now I wants to do art of this. ;D oh...and why weren't they hibernating during winter? lololol. going to kinda pretend that was an early snow or something, and then they hibernated after they split up or whatever... XD ]

A number of high-pitched squawks burst from the trees, and the young light-colored grizzly bear made a grumbling noise in his throat. He turned his head around to see his sister, with her front paws between the branches of a tree and her hind legs dangling a few inches from the ground. Her expression was a mixture of befuddlement and stubbornness. Zamarru could not stop a quiet chuckle as she lost her grip and tumbled backwards, landing with a thump on the ground. "GAHH! Dumb sparrows!" Sarashia yelped, lifting a paw to rub her head. Her thick fur, not quite as pale as his own, was dusted with leaf mold and twigs. She was a good-looking young female, with surprisingly dark legs and paws, and a creamy pelt. Her narrow muzzle and round, twitching ears finalized her appearance, as well as the deep golden-brown of her eyes that stood out from a lighter face. She, like Zamarru, was in a middling stage of adolescence. Their bodies were adding in adult traits and removing the child ones faster than they were used to. Zamarru did not mind too much; he liked the fact that he was growing--as he was on the small side--and better able to hunt and do all other bearish sorts of things.

He gazed at his sister with mild amusement in his light grey gaze. "Well, you decided to go after them." he pointed out in a teasing way. "There's a reason bears don't eat birds." Sarashia threw him a mock-angry glare, and got to her paws, shaking the dust from her coat. Like his sister, he had a pale pelt and darker legs, but his was slightly lighter than hers, and his legs transitioned to dark brown more slowly. He was about her size now, due to his runty cub appearance, but he held a slight hope that'd he'd outgrow her eventually.

Zamarru turned forwards again, tilting his gaze upwards as his sister reached his side. Their matching pelts melded together. It was a bit lonely now, without their mother's company. She had died only a month ago, in a sudden snowstorm that had struck just after the family had emerged from their winter den. She had given up all the food she had found for her cubs, and they barely survived. Mvenki had not. He felt Sarashia brush closer to him, and he looked towards her. A moment of solemn peace descended upon the siblings, then Sarashia's ears flicked up. "I smell a stream!" she exclaimed, breaking the silence.

The he-bear brought his nose up and inhaled deeply. She was right, the scent of water was quite apparent. It was very close; Zamarru was surprised he had not noticed it. But, he'd been very distracted with his thoughts lately. Before he could reply, his sister had ambled to her paws and was trotting through the trees. "Sara!" Disgruntled, Zamarru heaved himself up and began to lope after her. The scent of early summer trees mingled with the stream's aroma. He chased his sibling through the woods, until the gurgling of the river reached his ears. He spotted the watery path through the trees, and slowed his pace. Sarashia had slowed up ahead, and was nearly at the water's edge. Zamarru was about to call to her when he caught another scent. One of grizzly bears. Tension flooded him. What if they had intruded on another's territory? Oh, why couldn't Sarashia pay attention better? The young grizzly huffed and continued forwards, wary now.

Sarashia was beside the stream, lowering her head to lap at the stream. She lifted her head and licked her muzzle, and let her gaze sweep along the banks. To her surprise, there were more bears--two of them. She simply starred for a moment, ears pricked. Her brother had not yet appeared, and she realized she should have been paying better attention. Well, at least they didn't look like angry male grizzlies. Both were female, and young like she was. Maybe they were friendly.
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:43 pm

{{hahah oh mouse-dung you're right xD woops. But yeah, it'll just be like they were travelling to find someplace to settle down for the winter. Also, it's kind of unsaid, but I'm probably going to either make them separated forever from their mother, or she would have died of something... Euila kind of knows it, or that's what her heart is telling her, but she hasn't said anything to Nakana yet of course}}

Euila was just about to whap her sister across the ears when Nakana's gaze drifted across the stream and she yelped, jumping up and scuttling behind her elder sister in fear. Euila turned her head, ears pricked, towards whatever had startled Kana. She saw a lone bear across the river--she looked to be about Nakana's age, and she was looking at them with a mixture of curiosity, openness, and a bit of wariness. Euila swiveled her ears, not knowing whether to act hostile or friendly. Chances are, a bear as young as her was not on her own. 'But just look at us...' Euila told herself, referring to both herself and her sister, two young bears on their own. Still, better be safe than sorry. Euila rolled herself to her paws, padding forward a few steps towards the edge of the river. She hopped a bit, balancing half on her back paws, sniffing the air. She roared lightly, a questioning roar that said "Who are you, and what do you want?"
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:58 pm

[ <3 mmhmm yes ]

They had spotted her. Sarashia flicked her ears in discomfort and uncertainty. One of them, the more protective, it seemed, had advanced a few steps. Then she let out a roar, making Sarashia take a step back, ducking her head and wishing her mother was here, guarding her like she always had done. It wasn't an aggressive call, at least, and she knew enough that it was unlikely these females were going to chase her away if she meant no harm. She bravely lifted her head and was about to call back when her brother erupted from the woods. Zamarru's teeth were bared and his ruff lifted, and his silvery eyes blazed. He had heard the roar and although it had sounded questioning, he had no idea if Sarashia had encountered great danger. His sister skidded away from him, turning wildly about with an expression of shock and despair. If her appearance had spooked those other bears, Zamarru's entrance would certainly scare them. A male grizzly, even a undersized adolescent one, might send these unknown females fleeing. Sarashia let out a whimper and blocked her brother from moving out further. He had halted, snarling deeply, avidly observing the scene as usual. She had rarely seen him so angry. In fact this was the second time--the first was when he'd defended her from a young cougar who'd been too close, just after Mvenki's death. She shook her head, standing his his line of sight. "No, no, no! They aren't hurting me! Look, I think they're just protecting themselves! From me! I'm not gonna hurt them, and neither are you." she growled fiercely at her twin littermate, her voice loud and defensive. Zamarru's ears pinned back and his fur began to smooth down, but his tense, aggravated expression remained. Sarashia saw the fear in his eyes--fear for her. "I'm okay. Look, we should go apologize for scaring them. They're our age, maybe they'll be nice?" As innocent as her words sounded, Zamarru knew she was a smart youngster and that she was genuinely wanting to be kind. He didn't know how much being kind would help her survive, but it was how she was, and he respected that. He let himself relax, not fully, but enough to appear calm. "Okay." he grunted, now feeling slightly abashed. He hadn't wanted to make a scene. He hated being the center of attention. But it had just instintively came...and he'd been stressed over his sisters. He exhaled as Sarashia turned around and plodded to the edge of the stream. She roared a reply, hoping they were in the mood to listen still. "We mean no harm!" she repeated what she had yelled at her brother, not sure if they had heard--which they probably had, from her loudness.
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:37 pm

At the entrance of the male, Nakana let out a squeak and shrank back into the bushes. Euila's head whipped around, and for a moment the sisters' fear was reflected in each other's eyes, then Euila turned back and her ears flattened against her skull as she rose slightly to her hind paws, roaring in response to his hostility. The other female rushed in front of the male, growling at him. Euila let her ears lift slightly, but she kept a hostile gaze not relaxing even when the male seemed to force himself to calm down. "Ila..." the elder bear glanced at where her sister hid in the bushes, her small voice quivering with fear, "...can we go now..?" Giving a worried glance, Euila was just about to respond when the female bear across the stream called to them, saying they did not mean any harm. Euila snorted at that--perhaps she hadn't, but her friend obviously had. Actually...'they look like siblings, like Kana and I...and he seems strangely familiar...' Euila shook herself out of her thoughts, swivelling her ears about as she tried to decide what to do. She didn't think they'd do anything to them but...if Nakana was scared...

Just then, little Nakana came stepping out of her hiding place, stepping beside Euila. She glanced up at her sister, her hazel eyes full of worry but hope. She understood--Euila had been as lonely as Nakana, they needed some friends. Euila called back to the other bears, saying they were safe too, saying they were alone.
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:29 am

Sarashia could see their indecision, but the nearly palpable fear was fading. She lowered her head, feeling a little exasperated by Zamarru's protectiveness. Maybe it was just lingering from their mother's death. After all, they had no guardian now. But he had risked sending away the only bears they had seen in a good time, and frightened them severely. Sarashia was worried they'd be too on guard to really respond to friendly gestures. She would try, however. With a glance at her brother, the pale-coated grizzly bear ambled forwards, into the stream. She waded across, glad that it was shallow and relatively slow-moving. She reached the opposite bank, ducking her head and trying to appear small and harmless and friendly. She let out soft snuffling noises, shuffling her paws on the ground as she clambered onto dry land. She didn't shake her fur, out of politeness. "Hi." Sarashia murmured to the two other young females. "I'm sorry about my brother. He's just protective and wasn't thinking." she explained. "Really sorry for scaring you. Really." She desperately pressed meaning into her words.
Across the stream, Zamarru watched with a feeling of awkward guilt. He didn't dare come over, knowing he had not made a pleasant image of himself to the two unfamiliar she-bears. Instead, as his sister interacted, the young male lowered himself to the ground, pressing his head on his paws, and watched the on-goings nervously and alone as he had when he was a shy little cub. He couldn't help but notice one of the females faintly reminded him of something from a long time ago...as if he'd seen her before, or something...
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:07 pm

Euila smiled slightly at the other young she-bear as she clambered towards them, appreciating her gentle apologies. The elder looked behind her at her sister, but Nakana was already coming forward. "It's fine, I wasn't scared! she bragged, smiling her adorable little smile at the other bear. Euila knew from experience that she would become fast friends with that bear--there was no creature alive that could withstand one of Kana's smiles.
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:08 pm

Sarashia blinked at the younger of the two. Extremely happy by the friendly reactions, she let out a giggle. "You so were!" she teased back, batting a paw at the air. She grinned playfully, quite satisfied. She was glad that they had put the first impressions behind them and were able to be friendly and fun. She glanced back across the stream at her brother's forlorn shape, but wanted to stay with these two for a little and get used to them first. It might be selfish, but she didn't know how they'd react to Zamarru yet. "Oh, where are my manners! I'm Sarashia." she introduced with another smile.

The male across the water watched calmly, still feeling miserable. He curled his paws close and dropped his gaze to the stream, and stared at his pale-furred reflection.
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:57 pm

Nakana giggled, "Hiya Sarashia, I'm Nakana! And that's my sister Euila," she then mock-glared at Sarashia, holding back her laughter, "and I was not!"

Euila smiled at their antics, nodding her head as her sister introduced her to Sarashia. Her leaf-green gaze then drifted across the stream to where Sarashia's pale-furred brother lay, looking forlornly into the water. She stared at him, her brow crinkled, 'I swear I know him from somewhere...' She sniffled the air, but the wind was blowing downstream and she couldn't get a whiff of the male's scent.
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:36 am

The she-bear twitched her ear happily. "Hi!" she stuck out her tongue at the other young female, rumbling with pleasure. "Oh yeah?" she let out a false-angry growl and launched herself at Nakana. With all disregard to how the other bear might act, as they had just met each other. However, she seemed like the type who wouldn't mind, judging by her reactions to Sarashia's friendliness.

Zamarru caught the eye of the bear who was not responding to his sibling's goofiness. And not only that, but he heard the smaller of the unfamiliar bears introduce herself and her sister. Euila! He knew he had seen her before. Oh, what a coincidence! And now it was almost worse that he had raged at them. Would she remember him? She seemed to be looking at him with confusion, and he suspected that she did have an inkling of remembrance. He lifted his head, taking in her appearance. She looked so much the same, yet so much different as well. Larger for one, as he was, but there was a prettiness about her that made his ears flick and burn at the tips with a strange feeling he couldn't quite place. Swallowing his guilt and nervousness as best he could, he sat up and then leaned forwards, taking a step into the cool stream water. "You're Euila?" he confirmed hesitantly.

{{tell me if that color's too light! ^^"" wanted to make them different so I could post paragraph form without it seeming like a character switch. and now I shall make Sarashia's char page since she's pretty much a full char now. :P}}
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:34 am

{{nah dawg you're fine! :3 i made one for Nakana too heeeeee. I couldn't reallllyy find a picture i liked of her, and the one I used makes her look a bit too fluffy and little, but I guess we can pretend that was like the past winter instead of now xD you get the idea }}

Nakana let out a growling squeak as Sarashia tackled her, and the two tumbled through the dirt. Nakana felt a glow in her heart, an excitement she hadn't felt before. 'Someone likes me! Someone actually likes me, I have a friend!' she was so overjoyed that she felt the urge to laugh bubble up inside her, but she transferred it into a growl as she lightly pummelled Sarashia on her back, pushing her away with all her might to counter attack in a scuffling of paws.

Euila stepped into the stream a few paces, scrutinizing the male's appearance. The thought crossed her mind that he was a quite attractive male, with his striking white pelt and his silvery grey eyes--'that I know I've seen before!' Euila yelled at herself in her head, partly to stop her train of thought as she felt the tips of her ears getting hot. When he stepped forward and spoke, she memory of that wintertime as cubs came back to her. "Ye-yes...it's me," she paused for a moment, now a bit further than halfway across the stream, her eyes shining with recognition and hope, "...Zamarru..?"

Last edited by WalkingWithBarefeet on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:22 pm

{{heehee yup :3}}

Sarashia felt the other she-bear's paws thump against her side, and she rolled away, emitting a squeal of joy. Getting unsteadily to her paws, the light colored female giggled and dashed back to Nakana, lifting a paw and swatting playfully at her companion. It'd been too long since she'd played like this; Zamarru had almost grown out of the immature goofing off stage, much to his sister's regret.

She took moved closer, and Zamarru instinctively held his breath. As she spoke, his eyes flickered with the faintest delight, a rarer emotion nowadays. "You do remember!" he exclaimed softly, relief and happiness fluttering through him. He trudged through the stream, still a little apprehensive, but keeping it too himself. His head strained forwards as he reached her, sniffing at her in a secondary greeting and confirming the scattered memories of the little brown cub he'd met all that while ago. "I'm really, really sorry I snarled at you." he pinned his ears in embarrassment.
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:45 pm

Euila laughed, a sound only her sister had heard in months. "You're fine," she reassured him, craning her neck slightly to sniff him as well. She couldn't help noticing that he smelled rather good--like pine needles in a winter breeze over a half-frozen river. She reached a paw out to cuff him on the head, "And of course I remember you! You're all I could talk about that winter!" she smiled, happy to have found a long-lost friend she'd given up hope of seeing again. "Sarashia, she's your sister? The one you mentioned when we first met?" Euila asked, looking over her shoulder to where Kana and Sarashia were talking animatedly, "She's a beautiful young bear," she complimented, her eyes sparkling as she turned back to Zamarru.

Nakana giggled as they fought, but eventually the two stopped and talked happily about little things. At one point, Kana looked over to find that her sister was now standing in the middle of the river, seemingly enraptured in talk with Sarashia's brother. Surprise overtook her, but a huge smile followed. She turned to her new friend excitedly, "Wow, Euila never takes to other bears like that!"

Last edited by WalkingWithBarefeet on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:41 pm

Zamarru was happy to know she held no lasting anger for his entrance. He liked her laughter very much, it was soft and sweet and genuine. He couldn't help a small smile appearing on his muzzle as she swatted him on the head, and his ears burned even more. "Oh, er, right." he mumbled shyly. He'd kept most of Euila to himself after they'd split up, other than a few questions from his sister he had preserved her in his mind and not spoken much of her. However, he'd never forgotten her. He shuffled his paws, making the stream ripple around his legs. "Yeah, that's her." he nodded, following Euila's gaze to where Sarashia and Nakana were, obviously best friends already. He let out a soft rumble of pleasure. "Indeed. Your sister's lovely too." he added, ears twitching. He returned his gaze to the other female as she returned hers, and their eyes met. Zamarru's paws tingled, not from the water, and he averted his silvery orbs. "I'm gonna, ehm, get out of the water." he muttered, stepping forwards and past Euila, towards the bank where the other two females played.

She churred lightly at Nakana's story about the baby deer. Following her friend's gaze, she flicked up her ears with puzzlement and amusement. "Neither does Zamarru! He's usually too shy to even say a word!" she giggled, watching the her brother and Euila. "Lookit that, he likes her!" Emitting a snort of laughter, Sarashia rolled on the ground, pummeling Nakana with her hind paws as she giggled.
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Sun Dec 01, 2013 12:19 pm

Euila's ears turned red and she let out a tiny breathless laugh as Zamarru passed her to go to the shore. She got up to follow them--she'd completely forgot they were even in the water. She smiled widely as Sarashia rolled beside Nakana and started pawing at her, and Nakana leaned against her friend's paws and reached her own front paws towards Sarashia's face, play growling as her claws grabbed for her head and scrabbled against her belly. Euila turned to Zamarru, a thought crossing her mind "Hey, er...where were you two heading?" She flicked her ears, daring to hopeful that her idea might come to fruition.

Nakana growled at Sarashia, extending her paws to try to push her friend's head so she'd roll away, but Sarashia's legs were long enough that Nakana couldn't quite reach her. She pushed more, trying to overpower her, but Sarashia was strong. She giggled, now trying to lick Sarashia's legs to try to make her laugh or pull away so Nakana could tackle her.

Last edited by WalkingWithBarefeet on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:21 pm

He pulled himself out of the stream on the opposite bank and gave his coat a little shake. His ears twitched in faint amusement as he watched the two smaller females rolling about again, chirping and giggling like little cubs. Turning his gaze to Euila at the sound of her question, he considered for a moment. "We've been moving west, towards higher ground." he answered. "But with no particular destination." Zamarru added. He wondered why she had asked, and politely regarded her.

Sarashia squealed with amusement and brought her hind paws in, flailing her front paws all around. She was taken off guard as Nakana suddenly tackled her, and wriggled about to free herself, abandoning all tactics and instead just batting and kicking at random, though not enough to hurt the other bear. "Not fair not fair!" she whined, still laughing.
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:46 pm

"Is too fair!" Nakana laughed, but Sarashia's swipes caught her on the cheek and she stumbled back, giggling more than ever. She panted, now aware of how tired she was. "I haven't had a real play-fight like that in forever!" she smiled, trying to catch her breath as she smoothed her fur a bit. Suddenly, an idea struck her, "Ohmygoodness, you know what would be the best ever?!" she whispered to Sarashia, scooting close to her friend's ear, "We should travel together! All of us!" she bounced up and down in excitement, hoping against hope that Sarashia would want to as well.

"Mmm, I understand..." she murmured, ducking her head a bit shyly, unwilling to bring up the topic she wanted to ask. Instead, she looked up at Zamarru, blinking her green eyes, "I'm glad to have found you again, Zamarru. What's happened since last I've seen you?"

Last edited by WalkingWithBarefeet on Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:19 pm

Zamarru managed a shy smile in Euila's direction. He prepared to speak, debating for a moment as he considered all that had happened. "Well, not all that much. Our mother passed away, but other than that we've just been surviving." he answered quietly, sitting down on his haunches and splaying out his hind paws.

Sarashia giggled in agreement. She sat up as well, next to Nakana. Her ears flicked up as she felt the other bear's breath and heard her whisper into her ear. Her eyes widened. "Ohohoh, yes!" she breathed, kneading her front paws on the ground. "That would be awesome!" she agreed, bobbing her head up and down in rhythm of her friend's hopping.

{{*cries after muse*}}

Last edited by Zoketi on Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Fri Dec 13, 2013 3:09 pm

Euila listened gently to Zamarru, but at his words her eyes widened, "Oh!" she exclaimed, "I...I'm so sorry about your mother, Zamarru...actually, our mother left a while ago and honestly....I don't know if she'll come back. I'm scared to say that to Kana but...part of me thinks she already knows somehow, y'know..?" Euila dipped her head in momentary sadness and worry, letting her large green eyes trail over to where her sister played happily with her new friend. The sight brought a sad smile to Euila's face. 'It's been so long since I've seen her like that, with another bear. Truly happy.'

Nakana suddenly stopped bouncing, "I wanna ask my sister....a-and your brother but...I'm kind of scared they'll say no..." she trailed off sheepishly. It wasn't that she was scared of her sister--she loved her to pieces--she was just paranoid that this little bit of happiness she'd found in the form of a new friend would be taken away with a few words.
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum