Rising Springs Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eragon AU RP? [w/ WWB]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Eragon AU RP? [w/ WWB] Empty Eragon AU RP? [w/ WWB]

Post  Zoketi Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:29 am

OKAY. We gotta start this. I know I'm playing Isella + Klyn, but I can definitely add a male character if needed. c: You're keeping Ele, yes? But adding another?
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

http://zoketi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Eragon AU RP? [w/ WWB] Empty Re: Eragon AU RP? [w/ WWB]

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:48 am

YES we need to start it! And..uh....f.wieacnfamowsghev I DON'T KNOW should I? I mean...that'll be four characters to rp collectively....but...MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...romance is adorable xP
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:09 pm

XD I think you shoullldd! But I don't care really. Indeed it is a lot, but usually they won't all four be rped together unless necessary, right? Because we won't do their dragons separately once they talk except when they are apart from each other--because they are so merged that it'll basically be one character.
I love romance too...so whatever is fine with me. ;3
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:10 pm

Suresies I'll do two. So you're making a dude as well? We need to figure out names....I'm assuming my guy will be with Isa and yours will be with Ele? And what're we gonna do about their drags...? Should we make your dude have a male drag for Ele's Dhvani and vice versa for Klyn, or are we keeping Dhvani x Klyn?
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:13 pm

Yup c: I still wanna keep Klyn x Dhvani though. So then I make a female and you make a male? So lol we have girl with boy drag, girl with girl drag, boy with girl drag, and boy with boy drag. XD If you want. The drag genders don't really matter as long as we keep Klyn x Dhvani the same. If that's cool with you. <3
-runs off to find dude names- *google translate*
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:14 pm

HEEEEEEEEEEe okay <3 are the dudes gonna be bros too, or is that too weird? xD
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:16 pm

Merrrf, I think I want mine separate XD Then it would be super coincidental lol.
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:17 pm

Yes I'm glad you said that, I agree xD
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:22 pm

Hahha awesome. KAY here are some random names I found and saved in Word one day...They are all Kannada names.

1. Fire – Benki
2. Ginger – Sunthi
3. Dust – Dhulu
4. Spot – Tana
5. Splash – Harisu
6. Leaf – Ele (I had this saved just because XD So ignore)
7. Voice – Dhvani (I had this saved just because XD So ignore)
8. Wind – Gali
9. Shy – Sariyalu
10. Breeze – Tangali
11. Hope – Bharavase *kinda like*
12. Respect – Sambandha
13. Sweet – Sihiyada
14. Friend – Snehita
15. Wisdom – Viveka
16. Rise – Eruvudu
17. Deep – Alavada
18. Water – Niru *kinda like*
19. River – Nadi
20. Brook – Sairisu
21. Flame – Jvale
22. Spark – Kidi
23. Snow - Alikallu

I'm also Googling celtic/russian/gaelic names because it says that Paolini based a lot of the names in Eragon off those types. :P
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:26 pm

Hmm I like the Bharavase one...also Niru and Jvale :3

here's random ones that i have....that don't really translate I kinda just made 'em up
Tegaruu
Azarath
Zynthos
Kadav
Vagdir
Nemoi

:P
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:33 pm

heehee <3

oh I like those! especially Vagdir and Tegaruu.

Others I found:
Faelan is a celtic irish name, meaning "little wolf". Like Faolan, I believe.
Vaughn is a celtic name meaning "small".
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:34 pm

OOh I like both those! Mm Celtic names seem good! :3
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:40 pm

c: so which ones do you like? or do you want to find others for your dude? I'm leaning more towards Bharavase or Jvale or Niru or Vaughn or Vagdir....XD
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:44 pm

Wait are we're talkin dude Rider yes? Hmmm....I like Vaughn as well, and I kinda like Kadav but maybe if I add something to it...haunwjtcakeg......sorry my brain wasn't working when i sent those names, because to me all those seem more dragon-y than human-y xP
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:56 pm

hah yes we are. XD I might do Bharavase for my dude rider...and now I'll find some female dragony names. :P LOL
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:37 pm

Oh, also.....are they gonna be human? Or rather, is yours gonna be human/do you think they should both be human aiuecnjegblahblahblah? We could pull a whole Eragon-and-Arya-human-and-elf thing going on, since the humans end up basically turning into elves anyways after being Riders for long enough...maybe not quite as much elfishness as Eragon since the whole ceremony, (*goes to look it up because i know how i said it in my head but have no idea how to spell it*) the Agaetí Blödhren, that made him all WEEEEE I'M CURED OF MY FREAKY TERRIFYING SEIZURES FROM THE WOUND ON MY BACK YAY AND NOW I'M ALL PRETTY andstuff. Or we could do a human rider to human rider romance. Or one dude could be elf and one could be human. Idk. IDK. ^^; haha i was just putting the possibilities out thar x3
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:27 am

oh lol I completely forgot that we could use elves. fail. XD it's tempting, though a bit daunting because we know so little of daily elf life and whatever. but that won't matter too much. ;p and hahah indeed. YAYPRETTYERAGON waitwhut
I don't care. really. kinda would be enjoyable to play an elf...heeheeh. maybe. yes. I think yes. what about youuuuu?
and for the female dragon--Alavada? (meaning "deep" in kannada; was on that list.) I'm thinking of making her really dark purple. X3
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:44 am

Yes, I think having our male Riders be elves would be interesting! ^^ We could make them friends? Or RIVALS. Or friendly rivals. Or not-even-knowing-each-other. I dun care. But YAYS okay! I like that name :) I'm not feeling very name-y right now..I'll search for some, for my Rider and for my male drag.

Augh...I don't know what colour to make my dragon!!! What do you think would go well with your deep purple? I kind of want a warm colour, because we don't have one yet, but mooo idk...

ANYWAYS names.

Gemuruh ('thunder')
Sungai ('river')
Sinar ('flame')
Kematian ('death')
Zulmat ('darkness')
Erurnon (random made up)
Féldur (random)
Elándir (random)
Layhn (random)
Círdan (random)
Daenir (random)

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe do you like any?

WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:43 am

heehee <3 maybe like a red-orange color--sunset-y? or yellow-orange, kinda like sunlight (pale creamy yellow?)...or even a very deep red hue. like blackish almost towards the paws and wing tips or something? XD yay colors!

I really like Gemuruh; it sounds dragonish. Círdan sounds cool for an elf dude. :3 And Elándir. But lol then your characters would both begin with "e". XD

And you reminded moi of accents...I dunno how to make Bharavase sound cool...maybe a grave or aigu on the e? Āḷavāda was how that was originally...but eh it looks odd so idk.
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:34 am

Hmmmm...I'm liking a sunsetty yellow-orange or pale creamy yellow colour maybe :3 I thought about that deep red colour too, but then I was like 'Then both of our dudes dragons would be dark and both of our females dragons are lighter...lol' but it might work toooo. Thankies!

Thanks!! I like Gemuruh tooo :3 How do you pronounce it? gay-moo-roo? guh-moo-roo? I dunno which I like better...but I think I naturally say it with like a slight 'h' sound on the end of moo and roo...idk why it just happens xD And I like Círdan too! That's true about Elándir, I never thought about that xD hheheh ^^;

I dunno...how do you pronounce Bharavase yourself? Because I said it bar-rah-vase (like a vase as the noun word and bar as the noun too) so I think giving the 'e' some noise would sound strange...but you could always add accents to the a's or just one of them to show how YOU pronounce it, especially if you do it differently than me xD And I like Alavada how it is without the accent lines :3 they don't all need accents. I mean Gemuruh might not ;P If I actually knew what accents did what I'd probably add more...didn't Mr. Barrington give us a sheet like that once? Like it had proper sounding-out-of-stuff (i can't remember the name of it...but like the thing like 'bar-rah-vase' where we do pronounciation) and I think it had accents too...but i don't remember...

ANYWAYS yes! We're getting thererererere!! :D
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:47 pm

:D alrighty! yes! but Alavada won't be light, she'll be dark. I said dark purple, didn't I? XD Can't remember. Whatever, I want her to be real dark purple. Like super dark. Almost with an indigo tint. ^^ Heeh I like the sunsetty color lots but lol it's up to you!

oh lol I was saying it "Gehh-mor-uh". though "Gehh-moo-ruh" sounds cool too. I think I tend to read "h" on the end of words with the definite sound too! so 'uh' instead of 'roo'. X3 And then so Círdan goes?

Yeah I was playing with ones on the a's as well. But exactly--I don't know how they sound like! XD I don't remember it from French...grr lol. I've actually been pronouncing Bharavase "Bah-hara-vas-ee". (that's now how its supposed to sound, I believe you're saying it correct XD) I just like it this way ;P Though I might just do "Bar-rah-vase" because it makes more sense....lol.
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:07 pm

Mhm sorry i meant like the dragons of our female riders are both lighter cooler colours, and the dragons of our male riders are both darker xD but I like sunsetty too! He can be that. :3 thankies! And your drag sounds so prettyyy~~~ Do you know what you'll name your elfie?

OHHH wow I really like your way of saying it! 'Gehh-mor-uh'! I might change the spelling then to Gemurah perhaps? Or just keep it Gemuruh...What do you think? But yus I like Círdan :3

Well I like your pronunciation too! You could always change the spelling if you wanted so it's easier. x3 Whatever you wanna do dahling! ;D

WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:15 pm

wait what? now I'm confused. XD nevermind, I got it. hahah XD
lol my elf is Bharavase. drag is Alavada.

heehee :PI think you should keep Gemuruh, since it seems "uh" at the end more than "-rah" would.

Lol and yeah! I just think I'm going to stick with "Ba-hara-vas-ee" and put no accents on. (They'd be annoying to type, anyway.) c: yay so closeee!
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:27 pm

Hah sorry ^^; and OH YEAHHH DUH 🤦 hah sorry xP

Okies, I see that now :)gracias!

Okies. YAY!!! :D

Next task: personalities and appearances. I forget, what did we decide about their relationship to each otherr? The elf dudes.
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:27 pm

:D ily

hooray!

oh woops! I totally saw that but forgot to answer. I was thinking the frenemies one would be fun? If that's good with chu :3

I want Bharavase to be a kind of nervous, jumpy guy who has as much cowardice as an elf can get. (lol X3) but he angers easily and can be really stubborn, which leads to fights--which he most often looses. he tends to have really low self-esteem and doesn't like being in big groups (trying not to make him like Isella, hers is more shy-based and he just knows he'll get bothered and hot-headed so he avoids crowds). idk...that was kinda on the spot so I'm not sure if it makes sense. XD

dunno about Alavada...hrm. maybe rash and proud? that's similar to Saphira, though...EHEHEHHEHELLPPP

and yours? :0
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: