Rising Springs Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eragon AU RP? [w/ WWB]

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Eragon AU RP? [w/ WWB] - Page 2 Empty Re: Eragon AU RP? [w/ WWB]

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:11 pm

ilymoar ;)

haha it's okay! And yeah that works for me :D

I dunno, I was maybe gonna make him that cliche like gothic kid who doesn't talk to many people and mostly hangs on his own, but it'll be like because maybe he had some sort of little tragedy when he was little (it could be something like losing an animal he was really close to...he has secret animal love!!) and so he just doesn't want anyone close to him because he doesn't want the pain that inevitably comes from any relationship at all. Or maybe he's just antisocial. And he blows up at people sometimes and he'll literally push you away if you get too close to him and that can seem really jerkish but it's just because he is embarrassed and scared to make a fool of himself because he has no idea how to react in like every social interaction ever. He'd rather hurt people he doesn't know than hurt his friends. So when his dragon comes along, he might try to hide it and try to get away from it at first, block it off or something. I DON'T KNOW. Or I might just make him a total confident guy who can do like anything and is super funny and loved by everyone. But I feel like I'd fail at rp-ing that heheh...taucbjntesycgvneg is that too annoyingly cliche? I dunno...

Mmmm...it's okay if it's like Saphira. I mean all dragon's have to be at least a bit proud xD It's like a universal trait of their awesomeness. I think I'll make Círdan's dragon like the slightly more timid dragon lol xD He'll be rough around the edges but he will be a little teddy bear of fluffy adorableness. Cuz then it'd be funny because the elf that doesn't like anything getting close to him emotionally and doesn't really like to be touched will have this little dragon jumping on him like ILOVEYOUSOMUCH. But he's still a dragon, so he's got some pride in him. ;)I dunno...does that sound okay?
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:48 pm

hahah it sounds great! Lol so nearly all eight characters are anti-social in some way (at least a little). except for Alavada...pfft.

yeah I like your "gothic" or anti-social personality idea better than the confident guy. it'll go with Isella more. XD

hahah of course, that's definitely got to be there. prideeee. Alavada will be incredibly proud and stubborn, and maybe a bit arrogant. Gee, that doesn't sound like a dragon at all! /sarcasm/ But she is also kind and gentle to close kin and friends. Most of the time she's a bit stoic actually, though once you engage her in a conversation she's nonstop. She does enjoy talking, but won't be an endless chatterbox. Most of what she speaks of has a lot of meaning. She enjoys being the center of attention (in a good way) and is a bit vain when it comes to how others think of her. Alavada will love praise and sometimes get a little full of herself, though it won't go to her head too much. As a dragon, it would shame her to be too upset about such trivial matters. She is boisterous when she wants to be but actually does't like to play. She matures rather quickly in her thoughts.

so yeah.
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

http://zoketi.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:05 pm

Well my Círdan's dragon isn't gonna be antisocial, he's just kind of like...idk, socially strange? He's bubbly, and a bit timid sometimes but not like antisocial. He's this huge tough guy as an exterior but as soon as you're even his acquaintance he's like ILOVEYOU. Lol xD. He really cares for all life and he's really kind. :3 Basically, he's flippin' adorable. Heehee<3.

And alright...are you sure? I just feel like that's kind of annoying or bad....bleh. Is it? I mean, I like it, but what do YOU think? What kind of personality to you want Isa to be with in another person?

Heehee okays!!! I like her :)I love how both of our human's dragons are more like...like reserved a bit I guess? And our elves dragons are like boisterous xD Hahah!

So you've got Alavada the pretty dark purple drag with Bharavase, and I've got Gemuruh the sunsetty-scaled one with Círdan. I like it!! :D
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:04 am

<3 yay so excited! and lol I don't care! as long as your elf's not some big arrogant jerk confident "jock" kind of dude, then that's fine. XD

indeed, lolness.

heeh! are we starting over, or continuing...? cuz we need the elves dragons to hatch and stuff.
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:20 pm

Yus, I gotchu thar ;)

Ummmmmmm.....well, what do YOU wanna do? Because I almost don't want to start over, but I also kind of do...maybe we could just write our elves for a little? And put a like recap at the beginning of whoever it starts off when we add in our humans? I dunno...or we could start over completely...what do you wanna do?
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:29 pm

GAH idc.
I mean, it would be funner to start over but I feel like we'd just be repeating those posts from the other rp. :\ so it'd be kinda boring. So yeah maybe just start our elves, then add in humans. ^^
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:56 pm

Okaysssss, we can do that then :3 ayyaysayss!!!
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:05 am

HOORAAAYyyy do you want me to post the topic? ;3 or do you wanna start?
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:28 am

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmmm you can start :3
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zoketi Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:29 am

hahah alrighty. may do that tomorrow though so I can sleepy soon. (must gather up my Eragon muse anyway)
Zoketi
Zoketi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:30 pm

heeeeeeee okies!! :3 <3
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WalkingWithBarefeet Thu May 22, 2014 4:35 pm

RECAPPPP because references

*changing Círdan's dragon's name from Gemuruh to Shinrai because i like it better i think*

ELE ('leaf') -- my (walkingwithbarefeet) human ; pronounced like the letter 'L'
ISELLA -- your (zoketi) human ; pronounced 'ees-ella'

DHVANI ('voice') -- Ele's dragon (wwb) ; pronounced 'dih-vahn-ee'
KLYNDIER -- Isa's dragon (zoki) ; pronounced 'kil-in-deer' (like kill-in-deer if you need real words, basically)

CÍRDAN -- my (wwb) elf ; pronounced 'seer-dahn' (seer as in the word "sear" like searing pain, not seer as in one who sees)
BHARAVASE ('hope') -- your (zoki) elf ; pronounced 'bah-ruh-vahs-eh'

SHÏNRAI ('trust') -- Círdi's dragon (wwb) ; pronounced 'sheen-rye' (where rye rhymes with eye & sheen like the word for shining)
ALAVÄDA ('deep') -- Bhara's dragon (zoki) ; pronounced 'ah-luh-vaah-duh'
WalkingWithBarefeet
WalkingWithBarefeet
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum